Galaxy FBO Hosted NATA’s Advanced Line Service Regional Workshop
National Air Transportation Association (NATA) Safety 1st kicked off its unique mix of technical and service training program in 2017 with a special training event at Galaxy FBO on January 18th-19th. The ‘Advanced Line Service Regional Workshop’ was designed for Line Service Professional, experienced or relatively new to the industry.
The two-day workshop included:
- Advanced aviation fuel handling, Misfueling Prevention, quality control and hands-on training
- Operational Safety Topics; Hands-on portable fire extinguisher training, provided and supervised by an expert aviation fire fighter (14 CFR 139.321 certification).
- Being a Leader, Not Just a Role for Your Boss – a session to instill the desire and skills needed to be an everyday leader in any job.
The workshop also provided access to and networking for the students and industry experts building pride and leadership.
Future NATA Advanced Line Service Regional Workshops:
- April 19-20 – Gateway Aviation Services in Mesa, Arizona
- May 23-24 – NATA Compliance Services in Reno, Nevada
- August 1-2 – Alliance Aviation Services in Ft. Worth, Texas
- September 26-27 – Duncan Aviation in Lincoln, Nebraska
- November 14-15 – Base Operations at Page Field in Fort Myers, Florida